|Fun with Snowman (available starting January 2019)|
|DESCRIPTION||Create your own snowman and have fun dressing them up!|
At the end of the activities, children will discover:
- The program duration is 2 hours (45 minutes classroom workshop, 45 minutes snow play, and 30 minutes changing of winter gear)
- Minimum class size needed is 20 students.
- Students (3-6 years old) are charged at $14+ each.
- Free admission will be extended to 1 teacher for every 10 students enrolled. Additional adults (parents/teachers) will be charged $10+ each.
- Each classroom workshop has an educator provided.
- Program fee includes gloves, boots, and jackets for the students. Only boots and jackets are included for teachers. Adult gloves are optional for rent at $2.90 per pair.
- It is compulsory to wear long pants to enter the snow chamber and socks when using in-house boots. Waterproof pants rental for adult is $4.90 and $3.90 for child. Socks are available for purchase at $3.50 for adult and $2.90 for child.
- Photo services are available. No cameras are allowed in the Snow Chamber.
- Fees are still subject to 7% GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings are to be made at least 2 weeks in advance and depends on the availability.