Ice Cream Making using Liquid Nitrogen
Students will learn about the history of ice cream and the different ingredients used in making ice cream. The focus will be on the use of liquid nitrogen. Students will then get into groups to make their own ice cream and enjoy their own sweet creations later!
Transfer of Heat, Effects of Heat Exchange,
Properties of Matter in Different Temperatures
Mode of Delivery
Classroom session with Educator provided
20 students (minimum) and 100 students (maximum)
2.5 hours (1 hour of ice cream making, 1 hour of snow play, and 30 minutes changing of winter apparel)
$14 per student
- Free admission will be extended to 1 teacher for every 10 students enrolled. Additional teachers will be charged $10 each.
- Course fee includes gloves, boots, and jackets for the students.
- Only boots and jackets are included for teachers. Gloves are available for rental at $2.10 per pair.
- Long pants and socks are required for entry into Snow Chamber.
- Photo services are available. No cameras are allowed in the Snow Chamber.
- Fees are still subject to 7% GST.
- Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings are to be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions.
Due to the vast number of emails we receive everyday, we seek your understanding to allow us to get back to you within 3 -5 working days. The corporate office is open from Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm. Please note that emails sent on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and after office hours will be received on the next working day.