In line with MOH regulations and group booking limitations, all school programmes is on hold till further notice.
Snow City’s Sub-Zero Student Team-building programme is one with a difference. Designed specifically for students, it centers on team survival in sub-freezing conditions. Conducted by experienced facilitators; our programme will challenge students to “survive” in freezing conditions.
The activities will test the students’ ability to work as a team and help them develop and apply effective life skills such as communications, creative thinking, decision-making and leadership. Fun and enjoyable but with a very serious aim to it, our team-building programme will help students identify and develop excellent team dynamics that will improve team performance in the school and for the future.
Mode of Delivery:
Facilitated by experienced facilitators; Suitable for Secondary to Junior College Students
30 students (minimum), 60 students (maximum)
- 1 hour snow play
- 1 hour team building
- 30 minutes changing of winter apparel
- $30+ per Primary School student & $31+ per Secondary School student (MOE-subsidized school)
- $36+ per student (Private School and Student Care Centre)
- Free admission to 1 teacher for every group of 10 students
- $15 for every additional teacher/adult