Clouds of Fun Workshop
This workshop is composed of experiments using dry ice. When dry ice gets in contact with water and soap, it produces cloud-like formations and mists. Get ready to be awed by the science behind these simple demonstrations!
Concepts that will be discussed include sublimation, expansion, states of matter, and heat transfer.
Mode of Delivery:
Facilitated by experienced facilitators; Suitable for Primary to Secondary Students
30 students (minimum), 80 students (maximum)
- 1 hour snow play
- 1 hour Clouds of Fun workshop
- 30 minutes changing of winter apparel
- $15 per student (MOE-subsidized schools)
- $20 (private schools)
- Free admission to 1 teacher for every group of 10 students
- $10 for every additional teacher/adult