- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
(refer to the map above)
Parking Charges (effective 27 May 2017)
|Cars||Coach / Heavy Vehicle||Motorcycles|
|Daily parking charges||$0.70 per 1/2 hour||$1.30 per 1/2 hour||$0.78 per entry|
|Daily grace period upon passing through parking gantries||10 minutes||30 minutes||10 minutes|
The above grace period is given to vehicles to help facilitate any passenger(s) drop-offs and delivery of goods for your events and activities. Please note that vehicles exceeding this grace period will be charged for parking accordingly.
A Note to All Drivers
The car parking system at Science Centre Singapore is now CEPAS compliant and is able to accept CashCards, NETS Flash Pay and CEPAS Autopass.
Purchase and Top up of CashCard
CashCards can be purchased at 7-Eleven and Cheers, both 24-hr convenience stores. The following outlets are nearest and within walking distance from Science Centre Singapore.
7-Eleven (two store locations)
- Blk 130 Jurong East Street 13, #01-223, Singapore 600130 (Tel: 6560-2432).
- 2 Jurong East Central 1, #04-14 Jcube (Mall), Singapore 609731 (Tel: 6684-5587).
- Blk 135 Jurong East St 13, #01-337, Singapore 600135 (Tel: 6425-1705).
CashCard Top-up Machine
If you have a valid cash card and only need to top up the value, a CashCard Top-up machine is available at the Wilson Parking Booth (small hut) located next to the car park gantry (the gantry closest to the main entrance of Science Centre Singapore). Alternatively, a CashCard top up can also be made through the POSB ATM located just around the corner of Curiosity Shop in Science Centre Singapore.