Snow City Singapore admission ticket holders are subject to the following terms:
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
Snow City Singapore have implemented strict measures and procedures that comply with government regulations. These include visitor management system, social distancing with crowd control, and enhanced health and safety measures in the entire premises. These measures are implemented in a sustainable manner for as long as necessary. Please note that these guidelines may change depending on latest guidance from the government.
We all have an important role to play in promoting health and safety. As we do our part, we also ask our guests to do theirs.
Social Distancing and Capacity Measures
To promote social distancing among guests, Snow City Singapore will reopen with controlled capacity of 130 pax at any one time.
Kindly note that all guests are required to make an advanced timeslot reservation at https://ticket.snowcity.com.sg/reservations prior to their visit.
You may purchase and book your tickets here (Non-Singapore Rediscover voucher).
Guests are highly encouraged to use contactless payment when possible. Guests are also required to make a health declaration as part of safety measure.
Social distancing measures have been implemented in queues, rides, restaurants, and other facilities. All guests must maintain 1 meter distancing in all queue. Markers and signage are included in queues to remind guests to keep an appropriate social distance from others. All rides will operate with controlled capacity and social distancing measures.
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
- All guests are required to log in using the Safe Entry to facilitate efficient contract tracing and visitor management.
- Temperature screenings are conducted at all entry points for all guests and staff before entering the premises. Anyone with a temperature of 38°C and above will be refused admission.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask all throughout their visit, except when enjoying food or drinks at catering premises.
- Extensive cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization of high-human touchpoints and winter apparel are carried out. High-human touchpoints such as queue railings, counters, door handles, payment terminals, and lockers will be cleaned more frequently.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in prominent places within the attraction. These dispensers are regularly refilled.
- Air conditioning systems are regularly checked and cleaned to ensure good, constant circulation of fresh air at indoor locations.
Health and Safety Standards
At Snow City Singapore, the health and safety of our staff and guests is our utmost priority. As part of our commitment to the wellbeing of our staff and guests, we set high cleaning standard with health and safety measures such as:
- All staff will receive training on procedures with an emphasis on contactless guest interaction, cleaning, and social distancing.
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Increased frequency of cleaning high-human touchpoints and common spaces.
- Quick response by our cleaning attendants to spills, trash, and other situations.
- High standards and consistency for our operating tenants and contractors with cleaning procedures and the use of disinfectant products.
- We actively monitor public health situations and make updates based on guidance from local government and health agencies.
Tips to maintain good personal hygiene and promote good health
- Wear mask at all places at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover the mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. If tissue is not available, resort to coughing or sneezing into your elbow and not in your hands.
- Dispose of used face masks and tissues into a lidded rubbish bin, and then clean hands thoroughly.
- When having respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, wear a surgical mask and head straight to the nearest clinic or medical facility. Avoid going to crowded places or close interpersonal contact with others.
- Rubbish should be properly wrapped up and discarded into lidded rubbish bins.
Children below 7 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Winter jacket and boots are provided with purchase of admission ticket to Snow Chamber.
Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep you safe and warm in the subzero temperature of the Snow Chamber.
For hygiene purposes, wearing of socks is required when using house boots.
Personal cameras are prohibited in the Snow Chamber. Please approach the photographers for assistance.
Food and drinks are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
Snow City Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
You are advised not to enter the snow chamber or engage in snow tubing if you are suffering from medical problems relating to the heart, back, or neck, or from any condition that could be aggravated by this experience. Expectant mothers are also encouraged not to enter the snow chamber.
Snow is slippery by nature. Please watch your step at all times.
Pets are strictly not allowed inside the snow chamber.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What happens if Snow City has reached the maximum capacity during my visit?
Advanced date and time booking is required effective 1st December 2020 by all visitors. Maximum capacity is capped at 130 pax availabilities per time slot.
- How many family members or friends can I come with?
Aligned with the Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines, each group will be capped at 8 pax per group. Should you have more than 8 pax during your visit, our staff will divide your group into groups of no more than 8 pax per group. We seek your kind understanding as this is a measure implemented for the health and safety for all our visitors.
- Is there new operating hours during this reopening?
Snow City will have a temporary change of operating hours as follows:
Tuesdays to Fridays – 10:00am to 5:00pm (last entry at 4:00pm)
School and Public Holidays (Opens daily including Mondays) – 10:00am to 6:00pm (last entry at 5:00pm)
Snow City will be doing cleaning and sanitization works concurrently for the wellbeing of our visitors and staff.
For the latest information on our operating hours, please visit here for updates.
- Can I exit and re-enter the snow chamber?
Re-entry to the snow chamber is allowed during operating hours and ticket’s duration validity, subject to the flow of visitors at the point of re-entry.
- Are contactless payment available in Snow City?
Yes, contactless payment is highly encouraged in Snow City for all transactions.
- How are the winter apparels sanitized?
To create a safe environment for our visitors, we have implemented SG Clean measures with intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection, especially so at high touch points such as door handles, hand railings and bumper car handles. Hand sanitizers are also available at various locations in Snow City for visitors’ use. Winter apparels are disinfected after every usage.
- Will there be any Meet and Greet sessions at Snow City?
All Meet and Greet sessions and shows will be temporarily ceased till further notice.