- 60 metre snow slope
- Drift on Ice Bumper car (5 minutes ride)
- Snow sculptures and snow playground
- Snow fall and snow blizzard experience
- Child eligibility is for children aged 3 – 12 years old.
- Children below 7 years old should be accompanied by adults at all times during their snow play.
- Admission for child 2-year-old and below is complimentary (headcount is required when booking timeslot and input ticket code as ”COMPLIMENTARY”). Do note that our winter apparels sizes are meant for 3 years old and above.
Note for Bumper Car ride:
- Visitors must be above 0.9m to ride the ice bumper car. Visitors between 0.9m to 1.2m must be accompanied by a responsible adult (above 1.2m) in the same car.
- Visitors who are unable to redeem their ice bumper car ride on the same day of their visit can return within 1 month. Purchase of Snow City admission ticket is required should they wish to utilize any balance bumper car ride ticket from previous visit. Strictly no refund of purchased bumper car ticket.
- Please refer to our safety measures to learn more about the ice bumper car ride and our visiting guidelines to learn more about our house rule here.
- Test your precision skills at our target shooting area
- Safety goggles will be provided.
- Strictly for participants 14 years old and above. Snow City reserves the right to void entry should the participants are below 14 years old.
- Participants will be asked to declare any symptoms such as fever, dry cough, odour and taste disorders, conjunctivitis, mild diarrhoea, tiredness or shortness of breath. If there is, the participant/s will be immediately handed over to Snow City Management to be isolated and brought to medical attention. Expectant mothers should not play.
- Participants under the influence of alcohol may not be allowed for this activity.
- Minimum participants to avail Close Quarter Battle activity is 2 vs 2 and maximum is 5 vs 5 per play
• Fire Movement activity is a timed mission play and can be performed by any team that is made up of any number of players.