We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our digital service. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital services and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the digital service.
USE OF DATA
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- a) We may share your personal data with other entities that have been authorised to carry out specific services. We will NOT share your personal data with other entities without your consent except where such sharing complies with the law.
- c) For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions.
PROTECTION OF DATA
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This digital service may contain links to other digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures.