You may refer here: https://www.snowcity.com.sg/visitor-info/getting-here/ for the full information to get to Snow City.
Fountain Microbrewery & Restaurant – Opens for lunch and dinner, Tuesdays to Fridays: 12:00pm to 3:00pm and 5:00pm to 10:30pm, Weekends & Public Holidays: 12:00pm to 10:30pm and closed on ALL Mondays. For more information, please visit: https://fountain.com.sg/
Wedding photoshoots, birthday parties, team building events and school groups or even any special occasions. For enquiries, please submit the booking form accordingly here: https://www.snowcity.com.sg/booking-form/
For updates on shows and events happening in Snow City, please visit the Events page.
Snow City is open from 10am to 5pm on weekdays and 10am to 6pm on weekends, school and public holidays. We are closed every Monday for maintenance unless it is a school or public holiday. Please visit Operating Hours page for updates in changes of operating days and hours.
- Children below 7 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with purchase of admission ticket to snow chamber.
- For hygiene purposes, wearing of socks is required when using house boots.
- Personal cameras are prohibited in the snow chamber. Please approach the photographers for assistance.
- Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep you safe and warm in the subzero temperature of the snow chamber.
- Snow is slippery by nature. Please watch your step at all times.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the snow chamber.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the snow chamber.
- You are advised not to enter the snow chamber or engage in snow tubing if you are suffering from medical problems relating to the heart, back or neck, or from any condition that could be aggravated by this experience. Expectant mothers are also encouraged not to enter the snow chamber.
- Please arrive 30 mins before your snow play session.
Please visit Admission Charges page for updates on ticket price. Snow City is operating at a limited capacity in line with the government’s regulations. Walk-in is not recommended as we are unable to guarantee admission onsite.
We regret that tickets purchased from Snow City website sold are strictly non-refundable. Rescheduling of tickets will be subject to availability and validity. For tickets purchased from third-party platforms, please contact the platforms directly for assistance.
Our friendly ticketing staffs will facilitate the queue line 30mins prior to the hourly sessions and booked timeslot to validate your admission tickets. All visitors must come in long pants such as jeans and cargo pants. Leggings, stockings or distressed pants are not advisable. Admission includes use of winter jackets and boots. Strictly no leather sole shoes, we recommend rubber sole shoes. Feel free to bring your own winter wear for -5 degree celsius otherwise we do have rental for gloves and pants and socks for sale.
Visitors must be above 0.9m to ride the ice bumper car. Visitors between 0.9m to 1.2m must be accompanied by a responsible adult (above 1.2m) in the same car. For complimentary child who meets the height requirement, bumper car ticket is required to enjoy the ride.
Please note that Snow City has ceased skiing and snowboarding activities.
Please make a separate booking here: https://ticket.snowcity.com.sg/reservations with the ticket code “Complimentary”.
Please submit this request via our Contact form to retrieve your Snow City e-tickets and timeslot confirmation.
Snow play tickets has no age limitations. Admission tickets applies for child age 3 to 12 years old (note that this is based on child’s date of birth). Admission for child 2-year-old and below is complimentary (headcount is required, see point 13.). Do note that our winter apparels sizes are meant for 3 years old and above. Feel free to bring your own winter apparels for -5 deg Celsius activity.
You may inform the ticketing team during your visit. However, please be informed that any price difference is non-refundable. You may utilise the amount on winter apparels rental instead.
Yes, however adults are not allowed to utilize child admission tickets.